First/Second declension Adjective;
- void of understanding, stupid, not to be understood, unintelligible
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 32:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 75:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 91:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 1:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 11:15)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 63:3)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, anapests 3:9)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, iambic 1:29)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 148 1:2)