Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: 의 지소사, Hhymn., Hdt., etc.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 27:4)
- (Lucian, Juppiter confuatus, (no name) 12:6)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 32:5)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 8:8)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 3:3)
- (Arrian, chapter 39 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Artaxerxes, chapter 11 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 541)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 36 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Praecepta gerendae reipublicae, chapter, section 27 14:1)