First declension Noun; Feminine
- message, news, report
- Also, the substance or means of such communication
- instruction, command
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 40 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 3 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Antony, chapter 30 1:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 3 11:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, isthmian odes, isthmian 8 13:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 12:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 25:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 5:9)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 7:26)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 21:7)