Third declension Noun; Feminine
- roughness, ruggedness, sharpness
- roughness, harshness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 1:23)
- (Lucian, Fugitivi, (no name) 25:1)
- (Plutarch, Ad principem ineruditum, chapter, section 2 1:1)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 42:16)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad uxorem, section 6 9:1)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium I, chapter, section 5 2:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 2:1)