First declension Noun; Feminine
- flattery, adulation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Agon, antepirrheme 1:3)
- (Plato, Laws, book 6 76:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 10 131:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 11 68:1)
- (Euripides, episode, iambic 19:8)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 10 1:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 2:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 7 473:1)