First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be overlooked or suffered
- to be watched or guarded against
- one must overlook or suffer
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 21)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 41 3:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 20 5:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 8:7)
to be overlooked or suffered
to be watched or guarded against
one must overlook or suffer