First/Second declension Adjective;
- running at full speed, swift, fleet
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, zephyrus and notus, chapter 2 1:3)
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 1:5)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 14:5)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 3 3:1)
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 6:8)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 33:2)
running at full speed