First/Second declension Adjective;
- with fleet, swift horses
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 88)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 24:6)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 27:6)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 5 36:2)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 5 38:11)
- (keeping up with horses, fleet as a horse)
- (with fleet hoofs, of fleet horses)
- (good at running, swift, fleet)
- (running at full speed, swift, fleet)