Third declension Noun; Feminine
- housekeeping, control, government, administration
- one of the lesser Roman provinces, (as an Ecclesiastical division) a bishop's jurisdiction, diocese
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 1:21)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 10 1:9)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 11 6:3)
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 2:5)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 81:1)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 24 3:6)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 64:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 34:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 50:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 10:1)