First/Second declension Adjective;
- one who calls each thing by its name
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Phalaris, book 1 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Alcibiades and Coriolanus, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De unius in republica dominatione, chapter, section 3 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2211)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 2 9:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 3 15:3)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 6 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 14 7:1)