First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 17:22)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 3:3)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 1:5)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 10 3:4)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 114)
- (Plutarch, Cicero, chapter 26 7:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 43:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 117:3)