Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 3:2)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 53:4)
- (Lucian, Pseudologista, (no name) 21:5)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 1 18:1)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 1 18:11)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 103)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 1102)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 4, 32:1)