Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, iambic 2:17)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode1)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode 1:6)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, lyric17)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode 1:14)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 23:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 64 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Numa, chapter 13 2:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 1471)