Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: neut. of
- peak (e.g. of a mountain)
- headland, cape
- end, extremity
- highest height
- (in the plural, logic) the major and minor points of syllogism
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 28:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 47:31)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 36:27)
- (headland, cape, promontory)