First/Second declension Adjective;
- crooked, curved, rounded
- wily, crafty
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 26:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 37:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 37:17)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 6 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 13 1:8)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 12)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 1832)