Third declension Noun; Feminine
- consciousness, perception of one's own thoughts
- consciousness of right or wrong, conscience
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 1 5:2)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS A, chapter 8 8:1)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS A, chapter 8 11:1)
- (PROS TITON 19:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 16 251:2)