Third declension Noun; Feminine
- consciousness, perception of one's own thoughts
- consciousness of right or wrong, conscience
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 12, chapter 3 1:9)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 48 8:2)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS A, chapter 8 75:2)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS B, chapter 1 15:1)
- (PROS EBRAIOUS, chapter 7 102:1)