First declension Noun; Feminine
- training, education
- youth, childhood
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 25:1)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 20:7)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 1 24:5)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 4 18:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 17:36)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 6:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 10:18)