First declension Noun; Masculine
- one who has been initiated
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 9)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, anapests 5:14)
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Parodos, strophe 11)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 56 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 64 4:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 40 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5403)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 191 1:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 8, chapter 141)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Q, Kef. a'. HRAKLEITOS 16:12)
one who has been initiated
- (one who has to do with the sea)