Second declension Noun; Masculine
- one who initiates into mysteries, a mystagogue
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 24 2:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 34 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 19 3:16)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 15 1:4)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 15 9:2)
- (Plutarch, Dion, chapter 56 4:1)
one who initiates into mysteries