Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: 의 지소사
- a sheepskin, fleece
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 15 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 24:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. iz'. MENEDHMOS 14:7)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, , Kef. e'. KRATHS 7:4)
- (Aristotle, Agon, antistrophe 22)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Lyric-Scene, trochees 3:19)