First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to appease, implacable, ill to please, peevish, morose
- illpleased, with, displeasure
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 7 1:1)
- (Lucian, 79:2)
- (Euripides, episode16)
- (Aristotle, Ecclesiazusae, Prologue 5:10)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, anapests18)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 80 1:6)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 40:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 20:1)