First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: (어원이 불명확함.)
- slanderous, envious, malignant
- (substantive) slanderer, tale-bearer, sorcerer
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 23:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 28:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 14:3)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 18:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 37:11)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 6 8:2)
- (Aristotle, Plutus, Agon, epirrheme 1:24)
- (Aristotle, Prologue 3:19)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 33 1:4)