Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a herd of goats
- a goat-pasture
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 24:67)
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 3:1)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 42:20)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 37 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Maxime cum principbus philosopho esse diserendum, chapter, section 1 13:1)
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 145)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 4:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 32 12:6)
a herd of goats