First declension Noun; Feminine
- (any group, of people or animals) company, shoal
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 17:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 27:25)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 1:7)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 4:1)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 4:2)
- (Lucian, 68:2)
- (Aristotle, Birds, Agon, antepirrheme30)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 218)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 19 2:10)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 10, chapter 851)