First declension Noun; Feminine
- contest, struggle for victory
- gymnastic exercise
- (of the mind) agony, anguish
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 3:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 3:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 15:19)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 10:5)
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 2:8)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode 3:10)