First declension Noun; Feminine
- a catching, hunting, chase
- a way of catching
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 8:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 20:17)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 32:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 8:3)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 8:5)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 3:4)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 121)
- (Euripides, choral, antistrophe 120)
- (Plutarch, De exilio, section 11 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 18 3:1)
a way of catching