Third declension Noun; Neuter
- vessel (to hold liquids), vat, pitcher, bucket, pail, wine-bowl, (for dry substances) cradle, cinerary urn, casket, coffin
- (of body parts) womb, stomach
- shell of the longhorn beetle
- cell of a honey-comb
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 23:26)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 17:10)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Amos 8:1)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Amos 8:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 19:11)
shell of the longhorn beetle
- (a kind of beetle, probably a longhorn beetle)
cell of a honey-comb