Third declension Noun; Neuter
- anything trailed or dragged
- a theatric robe with a long train, syrma, a long
- sweepings, refuse, litter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 1902)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 131)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 41:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, E, Kef. e'. DHMHTRIOS 8:6)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 25 3:4)
anything trailed or dragged
- (a drawing, dragging, trailing)
- (the trail or track made by dragging)
- (anything swept together, sweepings, refuse)