First/Second declension Adjective;
- made by hand, artificial, kindled by the hand of man
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 26:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 26:30)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudith 8:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 14:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 2:18)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 3 7:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 33 8:3)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiii, chapter 80 20:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 149 3:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 19 16:3)