First/Second declension Adjective;
- under the sea, of the deep, the lower waters
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 372)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 390 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 52 5:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 70:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 693:2)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 48:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 35 3:3)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 1:12)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 2:7)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 3 8:10)