First/Second declension Adjective;
- without wind, breezeless, calm, hushed
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 1:10)
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, anapests3)
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, anapests11)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode 7:15)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Parabasis, antistrophe2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 20:2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 3:13)