- to touch on the surface, touch lightly, handle, one gets, to touch lightly upon
- can reach
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, zephyrus and notus, chapter 33)
- (Plutarch, chapter 11 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 21 5:29)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode 5:6)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 4 28:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5772)
to touch on the surface