Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a beginning, plan, management
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Animine an corporis affectiones sint peiores, section 4 3:3)
- (Plutarch, Animine an corporis affectiones sint peiores, section 4 8:3)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 15 2:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 17 6:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 2, chapter 25 3:1)