First/Second declension Adjective;
- quite empty or hollow;, the gap, vacuum
- thin, lank
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 21:5)
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 15:5)
- (Lucian, 125:1)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 12 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 12 9:2)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 4, 4:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 186:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 180:1)