Third declension Noun; Feminine
- opposition, resistance
- (rhetoric) antithesis
- (grammar) change or transposition of a letter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 15 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 3 4:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 16:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 10:9)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 19 4:8)
change or transposition of a letter