Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a setting in array against
- (generally) opposition
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Solon and Publicola, chapter 4 2:3)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 2 1:3)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 17 3:4)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 2 4:4)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, PARAGGELIAI, v.2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 10, chapter 57 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 4, 12:23)