Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: 의 지소사
- a light boat
- a small sail, a top-sail
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Hercules, 8:4)
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 15:3)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 46:3)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 452)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 63)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 6 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Caesar, chapter 49 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Caesar, chapter 49 4:1)