Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: as Subst.
- innermost sanctuary, shrine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:87)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 19:3)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 6 2:1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 28:3)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 34:13)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 33:10)
- (holy place, temple, shrine)
- (the oracular chamber in the temple, the sanctuary, shrine)