First declension Noun; Feminine
- false witness, for false witness, perjury
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 11, chapter 12 3:9)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 17 2:7)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 1 11:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 1 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 514)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 59 6:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 5 35:1)