First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: aor2 mid. part. of , used as adj.
- destructive, baneful
- unhappy, undone, lost
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 80:1)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 25:6)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 57:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 10 1:4)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adolescens poetas audire debeat, chapter, section 6 30:2)