Third declension Noun;
- a drone, a drone, a lazy fellow
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 57:2)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, choral, antistrophe 113)
- (Euripides, episode 6:18)
- (Aristotle, Wasps, Parabasis, antepirrheme7)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 47 2:4)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 31:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 99:4)
- (Plato, Republic, book 8 176:1)
- (Plato, Republic, book 8 490:1)