Third declension Noun;
- a driver, a charioteer
- a sort of broad, flat cake
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 118)
- (Aristotle, Episode28)
- (Aristotle, Parabasis, strophe1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 48 3:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 102 3:9)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, episode, anapests7)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, , <[Ei)\s A)po/llwna Pu/qion]> 5:3)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 4 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 15, chapter 501)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 7591)
a sort of broad