First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or for thinking, intellectual
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 6, section 1 2:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 2 34:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 2, book 2 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 6 17:4)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 470:1)
of or for thinking