First declension Noun; Masculine
- an arbitrator, umpire
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dearum judicium, (no name) 6:5)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, panope and galene, chapter 27)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 10 1:5)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 17 4:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 17 5:3)
- (Hyperides, Speeches, 21:3)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 53 5:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Graecae, section 143)