- post-classical spelling of ἀναγιγνώσκω (anagignṓskō)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae I 9:48)
- (Septuagint, Liber Esther 6:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 5:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 2:25)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 31:36)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 221)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 283)
- (Ionic and post-classical spelling of ἐπιγιγνώσκω )