- to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home, be banished, to wander over
- to wander away from, cease to enjoy
- to wander in mind, be distraught
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 17 5:6)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 4, chapter 11 1:4)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 4, chapter 15 3:6)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 5, chapter 4 6:9)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 27 17:1)
to wander away from
to wander in mind