Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a place of audience
- an audience
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 15 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 15 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 242)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 22 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 34:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 8:3)
- (, chapter 19 249:1)