Etym.: Hom. has ; but Soph.
- to perceive, to hear, to perceive, to see
- to listen to, give ear to, to obey
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, choral, strophe14)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 11)
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 6 2:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 75 2:10)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Euripides, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, choral, antistrophe 5 1:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 17:21)
to listen to
- ( to listen, hearken, give ear)
- ( to listen or hearken to, give ear to, attend to)
- (to give ear to)
- (to breathe, I was breathing out)
- (to give ear to, to perceive, feel)