Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the genitals, pudenda, vulva, penis
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 23:20)
- (Lucian, Eunuchus, (no name) 13:4)
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:39)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 16:5)
- (Lucian, De Syria dea, (no name) 16:8)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 13:3)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 6:5)